Here to help
artvocati is a law firm in Hannover, Germany, specialising in family law, inheritance law and medical law. The work of our attorneys particularly focuses on:
- the law pertaining to medical liability claims
- company law for the healing profession
- the law relating to marriage contracts and long-term relationship / registered partnership contracts
- separation and divorce law
- inheritance law
Medical law and medical liability claims
Dr. iur. Marko Oldenburger is responsible at artvocati for personally supporting doctors in private practice, senior consultants and other members of the healing professions and health services with the following services:
- providing advice,
- representation with respect to public authorities, natural and legal persons, corporations, social courts, higher social courts, the Federal Social Court, district courts, regional courts, regional appeal courts, the Federal Constitutional Court and the European Court of Justice.
Dr. Oldenburger also
- assesses the chances of success for approval proceedings, lawsuits, objection proceedings, appeals and complaints proceedings and represents you in such proceedings,
- drafts and adjusts contracts in line with changed factual or legal conditions (e.g. medical corporation agreements, attending doctors’ contracts, fee-based physician contracts, senior consultant contracts).
Family law and inheritance law
In the entire area of family law and inheritance law, Dr. iur. Marko Oldenburger and his colleague Annette Bönning provide legal advice to and represent both doctors and also self-employed people, freelancers, entrepreneurs and leading personalities from industry, politics, culture and professional sports.